When you instruct Lampkin & Co Solicitors you are obtaining the assistance of a leading UK personal injury practice.
Working with you
We see it as a partnership, working with you to seek justice, recover any compensation you are rightfully entitled to and secure any support and rehabilitation you may need.
Committed to excellence
Mark Lampkin founded Lampkin & Co based upon the traditional principles he felt defined an excellent personal injury practice.
These principles are underpinned by our Client Charter and it means that:
- You will talk to friendly and caring professionals who are specialists in personal injury
- We’ll give expert advice whilst showing sympathy and sensitivity
- Wherever possible we will seek to secure the support and rehabilitation that you and your family members need
We’ve built our reputation on providing an outstanding service for our clients. Here are our promises to you.
- Be friendly, caring and polite in all our dealings with you
- Give you clear and practical legal advice
- Keep you updated throughout your case and ensure you understand when you can expect to hear from us
- Always work with your best interests in mind
- Represent you professionally throughout your case
Offering best value
All of our work is done on a no win, no fee basis. We recover our costs from the other parties or their insurers and a small proportion of any compensation you are awarded. This represents best value for receiving expert legal representation and a client-focused approach we are proud of.
Find out more…
We are proud to get results for our clients that make a real difference – that’s why they recommend us.
Have your claim assessed quickly and easily by submitting an enquiry online. We’ll advise you what your options are.
You can ask for advice and chat to us about any aspect of your claim without obligation. When you’re ready, call us on 08081 782110 or send us a quick online claim enquiry and we will call you back.